APCPL Recruitment 2020 for Engineering Executive Trainees All India, Last Date – 3 July 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Engineering Executive Trainees (Electrical, Mechanical, Control & Instrumentation)
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE with not less than 65% marks (55% for SC/ST), as per respective Institute/University norms and have also qualified GATE-2019 are eligible to apply. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of ET in the respective discipline:
– Electrical Engineering: Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power System & High
Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical/ production/ Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power engineering
– Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control
- Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees (Electrical, Mechanical, Control & Instrumentation) – 2020 through GATE 2019.
- Commencement of Online Registration in APCPL Website – 04.06.2020
- Last date for online registration in APCPL Website – 03.07.2020
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 03/07/2020
Aravali Power Company Private Limited (APCPL)
About Company: Aravali Power Company Pvt. Ltd (APCPL) is a joint venture company with 50% share of NTPC Ltd, 25% share of Haryana power generation Corporation Ltd (HPGCL-Haryana State Company) and 25% share of Indraprastha Power Generation Company Ltd (IPGCL-Delhi State Company) located near village Jharli Distt. Jhajjar Haryana. Its Thermal power plant named Indira Gandhi Super Thermal Power Station presently generating 3X500 MW under Stage-I, supplying electricity to Haryana and Delhi State.