Codeyoung Freshers Recruitment for Backend Developer Interns at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Backend Developer Intern
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- Probation/ Training Period: 3 Months
– During Training Period: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 2.4 LPA
– After Training Period: INR 4 LPA – INR 5 LPA
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
Perks of working with us
- Work in a fast-growing learning environment.
- Good Growth Opportunities.
- An interesting and challenging work environment.
- Control over the role
- Diverse Responsibilities
- Freedom to explore, acquire and hone different skills and roles within the organization
- Best pay in the industry
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ MTech
- Target Batch: 2021
- Desired Experience: Freshers
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and work arounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
- Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Technical Assignment / Technical interview
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: We offer coding courses to kids from from the age 5 to 17. Unlike most ‘Coding’ classes, Codeyoung’s main focus is developing the most hands-on curriculum with very distinct learning goals. Our sessions are very interactive and are student-centric, unlike the traditional teacher-centric models.