ICE Data Services India Recruitment for Manual Testing (QA Engineers) at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- QA Engineer, Manual Tester
- BE/ BTech, MTech, MCA
Regression Testing, Browser Testing, Test Plan, Software Testing, Database Testing, Manual Testing, Test Case Execution, JIRA, Bugzilla, Functional Testing, Smoke Testing, Integration Testing, Hp Alm, Testing Methodologies, Test Cases
- Defect Tracking Tools and Test Management Tools: JIRA, BugZilla, HP ALM/QC.
- Automation Testing Tool: Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE and Auto IT.
- Configuration Management Tool: SVN, Jenkins.
- Programming Languages: Java Script, HTML, XML, VB Script, UNIX/LINUX.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MAC OS X.
- Mobile Platforms: iOS, Andriod OS.
- Testing Methodologies: Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test case, RTM, Production Test Management Checklist, Test Execution Report, Defect Report, Defect Triage, RCA Report, and Daily/Weekly QA Status Report.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have 2-4 years software manual testing experience with proven expertise in working on different types of Test Deliverables.
- Experience working in an Agile (SCRUM, Kanban) environment/team focusing on sprint by sprint deliveries.
- Contribute to Sprint planning, Sprint review/retrospectives and daily stand-ups meetings.
- Experience with JIRA Software for Test Planning.
- Ability to derive Test Scenarios from user stories and use cases.
- Write and execute Test Cases.
- Should be able to Analyze and Study various Project Artifacts such as Business Requirements, System Requirements and Use Cases to develop and execute Manual Test Cases for testing application on supported browser combinations including Mobile & Tablet.
- Should have experience in preparing Test Estimation reports and create Test Strategies.
- Should be able to Create, Modify and Execute various types of Manual Test Cases for Functional, Integration and, Regression testing within limited time frame and releases.
- Should be able to log and track defects to Closure using JIRA and follow-up with Business and Developers to discuss about the issues.
- Should have hands on experience in working with different modules of JIRA such as Requirements, Test Plan, Defects and Dashboard Module.
- Should be able to prepare Test Summary Report at the end of the day with results of readiness of system deployment to Production or test environment.
- Should be able to identify Application Risks, issues and set priorities, contributing in triaging of defects for upcoming Internal and Client Demo.
- Should be able to Perform end-to-end software testing at various stages of application development by applying Business/Use Cases for Ad-Hoc, Black Box, White Box, Security, Smoke, Volume, Configuration, Data-Driven, Positive/Negative, UAT and Installation
Should have good knowledge of Business Acceptance Testing (BAT) testing.
- Should be Proficient in GUI Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Database testing, System testing, Security testing, Smoke testing, Build Verification Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Cross browser Testing.
- Should be able to identify Sanity Test Cases and Business Processes for automation and designing of automation test plan.
- Should have some experience in using Element Locators, Web Driver Methods, Java Programming features, and Test NG annotations for automating Sanity Scripts.
- Experience in POM Framework Development using Selenium Web Driver.
- Should be able to execute regression scripts using Test NG.
- Should have some experience in testing the Mobile Products using Android & iOS.
- Role: Testing Engineer
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
ICE Data Services India Private Limited
About Company: ICE Data Services India Pvt Ltd is an subsidiary company of Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE: ICE) is a Fortune 500 company formed in the year 2000 to modernize markets. ICE serves customers by operating the exchanges, clearing houses and information services they rely upon to invest, trade and manage risk across global financial and commodity markets. A leader in market data, ICE Data Services serves the information and connectivity needs across virtually all asset classes. As the parent company of the New York Stock Exchange, the company is the premier venue for raising capital in the world, driving economic growth and transforming markets.