ICMR-NCDIR Recruitment for Project Posts at Bangalore, Last Date – 23 July 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Project Scientist B (Programmer)
- Project Scientist C (Programmer)
- Computer Programmer (Grade B)
- Project Section Officer
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff
- Project Admin Assistant
- Senior Project Assistant
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
- Online applications are invited for project posts to be filled on purely temporary basis or contractual basis under various projects at ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru
Instructions to Apply
- Last Date of Apply – 23.07.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 23/07/2021
Job Tagged in
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR)
About Company: The National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR), Bengaluru is one of its kind of unique institution which utilizes information science for health research as its integral component. This has been amply demonstrated by the evolution of the ICMR National Cancer Registry Program (NCRP) since 1982,which has now blossomed into a vibrant network of multi-disciplinary researchers representing more than 700 sources of cancer registration across the country.