IOCL Recruitment for Assistant Officers in Finance Function at All India
Table of Contents - Job
- Assistant Officers in Finance Function
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (relaxed to 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories) and have passed the CA Intermediate/ CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute)
- At least three years of relevant experience in finance function as on 31st March 2020. Experience gained after passing of CA Intermediate /CMA Intermediate results shall only be considered.
- Relevant field includes experience in the field(s) of Finance/ Accounts/ Taxation/ Cost Accounting/ Auditing etc. The articled training /practical training which are integrated to the curriculum of respective institution shall not be considered as valid experience for this purpose.
- We are looking for energetic and dedicated Graduates (any discipline) with minimum 55% marks (relaxed to 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories) and having passed the CA Intermediate / CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA Institute) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA Institute) with at least three years of relevant experience in finance function. Experience gained after passing of CA Intermediate/ CMA Intermediate results shall only be considered.
- Candidates selected as Assistant Officers in finance function may be posted in any of the divisions of Indian Oil – Refineries, Marketing, Pipelines, Business Development and R&D Centre or in Corporate functions or in Subsidiary/ Joint Venture companies.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 15/06/2020
Job Tagged in
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
About Company: As India’s flagship Oil & Gas major, Indian Oil Corporation Limited has been fulfilling the energy needs of the nation for over six decades. With revenue from operations of Rs. 6,05,924 crore and profit after tax of Rs. 16,894 crore for the year 2018-19, Indian Oil is India’s top ranked State-owned commercial enterprise in the Fortune Global 500 listing. Indian Oil operates Asia’s one of largest Refineries, Pipelines and Marketing infrastructure and owns some of the most trusted super brands like INDANE and SERVO. The R&D Centre of Indian Oil is India’s foremost commercial Centre of research excellence in the areas of lubricants, oil refining, fuel additives, engine testing, materials sciences and environmental sciences. Empowered with the ‘Maharatna’ status, the Vision of Indian Oil is to be ‘The Energy of India’ and ‘A Globally Admired Company’.