IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Engineers, Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE-2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Graduate Apprentice Engineer
- The candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (BTech /BE /Equivalent) in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC
Anywhere in India or abroad depending upon the requirements of the Corporation
- Indian Oil is looking for energetic and dedicated Graduate Engineers with bright academic record to join Organization as Engineers/Officers (DPE Pay Scale: E2 Level) from following Disciplines:
– Chemical Engineering
– Civil Engineering
– Electrical Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
- Additionally, selection of few candidates from above disciplines shall also be done for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) in line with Apprenticeship Act, 1961 (and subsequent amendments thereafter). GAEs are offered lump sum monthly stipend for a period of one year and on the basis of their satisfactory performance during the apprenticeship period, they may be absorbed in the Corporation.
- Recruitment to the above-mentioned positions will be through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE – 2020).
- The candidates can be posted anywhere in India or abroad depending upon the requirements of the Corporation.
- Note: Deadline extended till midnight of 24th May 2020
Instructions to Apply
- Deadline extended till midnight of 15th June 2020
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 15/06/2020
Job Tagged in
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
About Company: As India’s flagship Oil & Gas major, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has been fulfilling the energy needs of the nation for over six decades. With revenue from operations of Rs. 6,05,924 crore and profit after tax of Rs. 16,894 crore for the year 2018-19, Indian Oil is India’s top ranked Stateowned commercial enterprise in the Fortune Global 500 listing. Indian Oil operates Asia’s one of the largest Refineries, Pipelines and Marketing infrastructure and owns some of the most trusted super brands like INDANE and SERVO. The R&D Centre of Indian Oil is India’s foremost commercial Centre of research excellence in the areas of lubricants, oil refining, fuel additives, engine testing, materials sciences and environmental sciences. Empowered with the ‘Maharatna’ status, the Vision of Indian Oil is to be ‘The Energy of India’ and ‘A Globally Admired Company’.