NetTantra Technologies Freshers Recruitment for Full Stack Developers at Bhubaneswar
Table of Contents - Job
- Full Stack Software Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
INR 1.8 – 3 LPA
Company Benefits / Terms
- Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
- During Training Period: INR 8000 to 10000 per month
- After Training Period: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 3 LPA
- (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
- Course Specialization: BE / BTech / BCA / MCA
- Target Batch: 2020
- Is expected to be conversant with one or more of the popular server-side scripting languages (i.e. PHP/Python/Ruby)
- Knowledge on AngularJS, Node JS, React JS, Ionic etc is also required.
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.
Virtual Training – No
- Coding Interview
- Technical Interview
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: We are a boutique Technology Consulting Firm specializing in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Information Technology and Software Development. Close to a decade of experience in the technology domain has helped us establish a strong reputation for providing high-quality consulting services among our clients and partners. We strongly believe that a strong and well-knit team can deliver great results – contributing to recursive viral development.