NRL Recruitment for GET / Entry level Officers at Guwahati, Last Date – 13 August 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Graduate Engineer Trainees
- Assistant Officers
- Assistant Accounts Officers
- 1st class Engineering degree (4 year full time) from a recognized University / Institute, approved by AICTE/UGC having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
Assistant Officer – Commercial (Trainee)
- 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (MCom) from a recognized University / Institute approved by UGC with a minimum 60% marks.
Assistant Accounts Officer
- Qualifying degree: CA (Intermediate) pass
- Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University / Institute approved by UGC with a minimum of 60% marks
- Experience required: 3 years post qualifying degree
The Company is looking for dynamic and committed young talents, who are ready to take challenges head on. Here is the opportunity to shape your career and fulfill your potential with NRL’s growth journey while contributing towards the strong energy future of the country.
NRL invites online applications from interested/eligible candidates in the following positions.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Civil
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Instrumentation
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrical
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Chemical
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Computer Science
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Metallurgy
- Assistant Officer – Commercial (Trainee)
- Assistant Accounts Officer
Instructions to Apply
- Last date of receipt of online application – 23:59 hrs on 13.08.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 13/08/2021
Job Tagged in
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
NRL has displayed creditable performance since commencement of commercial production of its refinery in October, 2000. Since then the Company has diversified into Petrochemicals, Natural Gas transportation etc. NRL is also the largest producer of Paraffin Wax in the country.