Persistent Systems Recruitment for QA Testing Engineers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
Persistent Systems Recruitment for QA Testing Engineers at Pune - Job Summary
- QA Engineer
QA, Automation Testing, Cucumber, System Testing, VOIP, Agile, Computer Networking, SIP, Quality Assurance Engineering, RTP
- Must have 5+ years of VoIP (SIP, RTP) testing.
- Client/ Server architectures testing mobile applications (iOS and Android), Wireshark (or other similar tools), testing consumer-targeted software.
- Candidate should be: a team player, self-motivated, eager to learn, result oriented, able to work independently when needed, have a strong attention to detail and be able to think “outside the box”.
- VoIP (SIP, RTP) testing.
- Minimum of 5.7+ + years of experience in Automation testing.
- Deep knowledge in automating REST APIs using REST Assured or similar tools.
- Hands-on experience in BDD frameworks such as Cucumber.
- Perform extensive functionality, integration, regression, interoperability and end-to-end system testing when necessary.
- Working knowledge with most of the following: QA best practices/ policies.
- Windows/OSX/Unix/Linux/Linux OS, relational/ non-relational databases.
- Agile software development environments, computer networking concepts and protocols.
- Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
- Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
- Role Category: QA/Testing/Documentation
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Persistent Systems Limited
About Company: Persistent Systems builds software that drives our customers business, for enterprises and software product companies with software at the core of their digital transformation.