Signals and Systems India Walk-In for Software Testing Engineers at Chennai, On 2-6 August 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Testing Engineer
Number of Openings
- BE, BTech (Electronics/Telecommunication, Energy, Instrumentation, Computers, Electrical)
- We are looking for a results-driven Software Tester to be responsible for designing & running tests on software usability.
- Will conduct tests, analyse the results, & report observations to the design team.
- Excellent communication & critical thinking skills.
Required Candidate profile
- Reviewing software requirements & preparing test scenarios, Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, Preparing reports on software testing carried out & reporting to the design team.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Testing course done on reputed institutes is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- From 2nd to 6th August 2021
- 9 AM to 3 PM only
Signals & Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
15 / D-19, 3rd Main Road,
SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri,
Chennai – 603103
Contact: Sundar Anand.D (9360222758)