West Bengal Police Recruitment for Wireless Operators, Wireless Supervisors, Last Date – 22 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Recruitment to the post of Wireless Operator and Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade – II in West Bengal Police Telecommunications – 2020
- Wireless Operator
- Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade – II
- Wireless Operator: The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) conducted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) or equivalent Examination from any of the recognized Boards in Science with Physics and Mathematics.
- Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade – II: The candidate must be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree with any of the following subjects: Physics or Radio Physics or Electronics and Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology from any recognized University.
- Applicants for submission of application for recruitment to the post of Wireless Operator and Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade – II in West Bengal Police Telecommunications – 2020
Instructions to Apply
- The complete application must be submitted through ONLINE only using the website wbpolice.gov.in by filling up their information including uploading of their scanned recent photograph and signature.
- Last Date to Apply for Wireless Operator – 22.03.2021 (5 P.M.)
- Last Date to Apply for Wireless Supervisor – 22.03.2021 (5 P.M.)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.