Table of Contents - Job
The Systems Integration and Validation group takes a key role in the development of software and hardware to validate, test, and characterize Xilinx’s next-generation FPGA families at the system level.
We are looking for an Intern Systems Design Engineer to work in the Systems Integration and Validation team at the Xilinx Hyderabad office. The team focuses on pre-silicon, post-silicon validation, triaging issues and debugging system level issues, and driving complex system level issues to resolution together with design and verification team.
- Intern – System Design Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Degree in Computer or Electronics Engineering (Preferred)
- Degree in Computer or Electronics Engineering (preferred)
- Programming languages: C, Assembly
- Proficient in scripting languages : Python, Shell
- Some background of designing and developing embedded systems software
- Good communication (verbal and written) and teamwork skills
- Experience/Knowledge with CPU (ARM v8 or x86), bus interface and protocols (AXI, AHB, etc.), high speed interfaces (DDR, PCIe, Ethernet, SD, USB, SATA etc.), and computer systems
- Experience/Knowledge with FPGA based prototyping and validation
- Experience/Knowledge of post-silicon validation, debug, , high speed interface characterization and compliance/interoperability
- Having background in MPSOC trouble shooting, including hands-on experience with lab instruments and JTAG based debug systems including oscilloscopes , waveforms analyzer
- Experience/Knowledge of using Xilinx Vivado tools
- Responsible for pre-tapeout silicon validation using FPGA platforms/Emulation platforms, post-silicon validation, MPSOC bring-up using system level stress testing software , debugging, characterization testing of MPSOC products with low-power but high-performance multi-core embedded ARM CPUs.
Some Key Expectations
- Participating in developing regression suite which Python and shell based.
- Run regression tests using our system-level verification tool & Develop scripts to automate regression tests
- FPGA based pre-tapeout MPSOC design validation and support for early software development
- Post-silicon MPSOC bringup/debug/validation, performance and power characterization, high speed interface characterization testing
- Development of validation tests, ranging from directed tests for specific MPSOC blocks and IO interfaces to OS based system tests
- Collaboration with MPSOC architect, design and verification teams, software development teams, and systems team
- Participation in the definition of reference boards and bringup of MPSOC
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.