Accenture Recruitment for API Testing at Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job - Accenture
- Role : Tester
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- 15 Years of Full Time Education
Selenium, JAVA, API Testing, DevOps
- Must have API Testing
- Understanding of automation best practices and ability to architect, develop, and debug medium to complex automation scripts
- Work with the dev team to ensure timely and quality releases, bug tracking, and fixes
- Work with DevOps to improve the current CI/CD process and software quality monitoring
- Identify risks beyond defined test cases and communicate with the Product team
- Must have 3-5 Years of hands on exp on API Testing
- 3 Years of experience testing API services including using automated testing tools to develop and execute tests
- Must have JAVA, SOAP UI/swagger tool Groovy Scripting Hands on exposure
- Banking or Financial Services industry experience
- Resource should have good communication skill
- Resource should have good banking domain knowledge
- Location : Mumbai
- Preferred Flex : Bengaluru
- Role: Tester
- Must Have Skills: Selenium
- Good to Have Skills: JAVA Enterprise Edition
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives.
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.