Accenture Recruitment for API Testing at Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job - Accenture
- Role : Tester
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- 15 Years of Full Time Education
- Must have API Testing
- Understanding of automation best practices and ability to architect, develop, and debug medium to complex automation scripts
- Work with the dev team to ensure timely and quality releases, bug tracking, and fixes
- Work with DevOps to improve the current CI/CD process and software quality monitoring
- Identify risks beyond defined test cases and communicate with the Product team
- Must have 3-5 Years of hands on exp on API Testing
- 3 Years of experience testing API services including using automated testing tools to develop and execute tests
- Must have JAVA, SOAP UI/swagger tool Groovy Scripting Hands on exposure
- Banking or Financial Services industry experience
- Resource should have good communication skill
- Resource should have good banking domain knowledge
- Location : Mumbai
- Preferred Flex : Bengaluru
- Role: Tester
- Must Have Skills: Selenium
- Good to Have Skills: JAVA Enterprise Edition
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives.
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.