Accenture Recruitment for Oracle Database Administration Application Developers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job - Accenture
- Oracle Database Administration Application Developer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- 15 Years of Full Time Education
Oracle Database Administration, Oracle EBS
- Key Responsibilities : Excellent Oracle DBA technical skills Oracle versions 11g R2-12c SME level experience with Oracle Deployment and Administration of Oracle Clusterware Oracle Database builds/upgrades/Migrations Oracle RAC and Clusterware management Skills Administration of Oracle ASM Advanced Oracle Performance Tuning at various levels
- Technical Experience : Performance tuning of Large Scale OLTP and Datawarehouse systems Good knowledge of all Oracle Tools Advanced Oracle Dataguard Skills FSFO Advanced Oracle SQLNet configurations Knowledge to architect and implement Oracle Features Knowledge to assist with oracle database design and layout Ability to apply Oracle minor releases and security patches
- Professional Attributes : Excellent Unix Shell Scripting skills • Creating/testing shell scripts for automation enhancements • Proficient in Oracle high availability concepts
- Project Role: Application Developer
- Project Role Description: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level: 11
- Work Experience: 2.5-4 Years
- Work Location: Pune
- Must Have Skills: Oracle Database Administration, Oracle EBS Projects
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.