Accops Systems Freshers Recruitment for Software Trainees at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Trainee
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ BCA/ MCA
- Target Batch: 2021
- Desired Experience: Freshers
C, C++, Windows
Technical Skills Required
- Windows OS internals and communication
- Event Driven Programming
- C & C++ on Windows/Linux, Multithreading, Multi process, Socket Communication
- Good knowledge on Inter-process Communication
- Good OOPS Concepts and knowledge of Design patterns (Gang of Four Patterns)
- Protocols Known: IP, TCP, HTTPS, SSL, TLS, UDP, SSH, LDAP
- Win 32 SDK, Rest API, XML, STL
- Understanding of Linux operating systems and programming environments.
- Good knowledge of Networking
- HTTP protocol knowhow
- Understanding of OWASP and Network Security
- Should understand software architecture
- Should have knowledge of any version of management tools like GIT, mercurial or perforce
Good to have
- Knowledge of Virtualization
- Knowledge of Windows kernel Drivers
- Knowledge of Windows Driver Kits
- Knowledge of Linux kernel
- Design Patterns
- Understanding and use of algorithms and datastructures.
- Kubernetes and Container technologies
Soft Skills Required
- Clarity of thought
- Logical bent of mind (Analytical)
- Team player
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Should be interested in programming and should have basic programming skillset
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement Accops products requirements
- Understand and maintaining existing the product
- Follow and contribute to the process like code review,
- Version Management and Product backlog management
- Timely delivery of assigned tasks
- Efficient reporting and communication skills
- Technical Test
- Technical interview Round 1
- Technical interview Round 2
- HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Last Date To Apply: 11 January 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Accops Systems Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: Accops (formerly known as Propalms) is a globally leading technology provider, enabling organizations to consolidate, secure and speed up access to the IT infrastructure through their proprietary workspace virtualization and remote access technologies. Accops’s software and hardware products enable businesses to efficiently virtualize, secure and deliver business applications, corporate workspace, and network services to their employees, partners, vendors, home users, and mobile users, enabling instant access from anywhere using any device. Accops operates in more than 10 countries through its distributors and channel partner network. Accops has over 350+ enterprise customers and 75+ channel partners with over 500,000 users using its products. Accops was established in Oct 2012 and is headquartered in Pune-India, with sales offices in Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi, Japan, Germany, and UAE.