Allianz Technology Online Interview, Entry Level Off-Campus at Pune, Trivandrum, On 1, 2 May 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Calling out for enthusiastic freshers / trained / experienced applicants to take up the challenge and be part of our growing organization
- Dare2Code (Fresher Hiring)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Graduation (BE, BTech, MTech, MCA/ MS IT/ MSC-Computer Science)
- Applicants must be 2018/ 2019/ 2020 pass out with 55% as aggregate (no backlogs)
Certified/ Trained in Java/ .Net / Testing/ SAP/ Business Analyst/ Windows IT Support
- Candidates with 0-1 year experience (candidates will get an opportunity to work on Java/ Testing/ Business Analyst (BA)/ SAP/ Basic Windows IT Support/ Incident Management/ .net based on assessment & final round)
- Should have good knowledge about programming concepts
- Individuals who are willing to work at Pune or Trivandrum location
- Preference for those selected candidates who can join within 30 days (Digital onboarding and work from home till the offices reopen)
- Rise for a Java J2EE/ Testing/ BA/ .Net/ SAP/ Windows IT challenge by Allianz Technology in India, and participate in a Hiring Hackathon!
- The best of the best will compete to win and be considered for Trainee Engineer roles at Allianz Technology in India.
- The top scorers of the hackathon will be further considered for interview rounds of Techno-managerial and HR (subject to matching of skills to the hiring requirement).
- Candidates will be trained in the above area before they start work on live projects.
- Applicants should be good in programming logic including OOPs concepts
- Certified/Trained in Java/ .Net / Testing/ SAP/ Business Analyst/ Basic Windows IT Support are preferred
- Basic understanding in any database (Preferred SQL)
- Fair understanding of Windows IT
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- Education: Graduate & Above (BE/ BTech/ MTech/ MCA, MSC- IT, MSC- Computer Science with 55% as aggregate)
- Experience: 0-1 years can be considered
Instructions to Apply
- Applicants should have fluent communication skills with basic programming concepts
- Experience: 0-1 Years
- Should be open for Pune & Trivandrum location
- Should be available to join by the end of May
- The registration opens on 20th April 2021. Register and participate in the hackathon that runs for two days – from midnight 1st May 2021 to 2nd May 2021, end of the day.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 30/04/2021
Job Tagged in
About Company: Founded in 1890, Allianz Group provides financial services predominantly in insurance and asset management. Our 100 million clients in over 70 countries, as well as our more than 150,000 employees, rely on our knowledge, global presence, financial strength, and solidity. Allianz SE, the parent company, is headquartered in Munich, Germany. Allianz Technology is the global IT service provider for Allianz and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Group. With more than 10,000 employees located in 36 countries around the globe, Allianz Technology works together with other Allianz entities in leading IT for the worldwide digitalization of Allianz. Allianz Technology in India is a Great Place To Work-Certified™ organization with a 4200+ strong workforce, spread across Pune and Trivandrum locations. Our talented teams deliver results in areas from application development & management, infrastructure & information security, domain delivery & architecture, RPA, testing, Blockchain, AI, and BI to big data, supported by strong business-enabling functions.