Amdocs Recruitment for Big Data Developers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job - Amdocs
- Big Data Developer (hadoop, spark. scala. hive)
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies.
- Should have very clear understanding of hadoop architecture.
- 3+ Hands on in Hadoop (Hbase, HDFS, Pig, Hive, Map-reduce).
- Experience in SVN, Build Tools like Ant, Maven etc.
- 3+ Hands on in SQL, Unix & advanced Unix Shell Scripting.
- Hands on file transfer mechanism (NDM, sFTP etc).
- Knowledge of Schedulers
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of Kafka, Storm, Spark.
- Should have working experience of working on datalake environments.
- Should have handled xml, json, structured, fixed-width, un-structured files using custom MR/Pig/Hive, strong analytical thinking.
- Willingness to learn all data warehousing technologies & work out of the comfort zone in other ETL technologies (Datastage, Oracle, Mainframe etc). Hands on working experience is a plus.
- Date: Jul 2, 2020
- Organizational Level 1: Amdocs Services
- Organizational Level 2: Amdocs SI Services
- Manager: Deepak Kumar Bansal
- Required Travel: Minimal
- Open to Relocation: Relocation – No
- Referral Bonus Reward Amount: ₹25,000.00 (In case this job is open for Amdocs employees only “Refer Friend to Job” option is disabled)
In one sentence:
- Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
- Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope.
What will your job look like?
- Perform Development & Support activities for Data warehousing domain using Big Data Technologies.
- Understand High Level Design, Application Interface Design & build Low Level Design.
- Perform application analysis & propose technical solution for application enhancement or resolve production issues.
- Perform Development & Deployment. Should be able to Code, Unit Test & Deploy.
- Creation necessary documentation for all project deliverable phases.
- Handle Production Issues (Tier 2 Support, weekend on-call rotation) to resolve production issues & ensure SLAs are met.
- Eagerness & Hunger to learn.
- Good problem solving & decision making skills.
- Good communication skills within the team, site and with the customer.
- Ability to stretch respective working hours when necessary, to support business needs.
- Ability to work independently and drive issues to closure.
- Consult when necessary with relevant parties, raise timely risks.
- Effectively handle multiple and complex work assignments, while consistently deliver high quality work.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019.