Aptify Virtual Walk-In for .NET Developers at Pune, On 10 April 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Software Developer – Dot Net – Virtual Walk-in Drive
- .Net Developer
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Planned Paid Time Off
- Purpose Driven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Flexibility
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or relevant Engineering degree
We’d love to chat if you have…
- 1 to 3 years of experience or knowledge of Microsoft .NET Technologies using C#/VB.Net and ASP.NET on Windows and Web Application Development.
- Thorough in SDLC, OOPS and OOAD principles.
- Knowledge of Web API and Web Services.
- Solid Knowledge of RDBMS, preferably with Microsoft SQL 2008 onwards.
- Good to have knowledge of any JS framework.
- Good & Effective Communication Skills. Client handling experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently while tackling complex problems.
- Ability to learn and work with cutting edge technologies.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or relevant Engineering degree.
Good People, Doing Good Things
- Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
A day in the life
- We are looking for talented .Net Developers to work within the Client Services on multiple product lines, ensuring that we deliver quality software that meets the business requirements of our organization and its customers. This position will be located in our Pune Office.
In this role you’ll
- Comprehend the clients requirements quickly and give feasible technical solutions in a timely manner.
- Handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
- Work with a geographically dispersed organization and customers.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Team player and quick learner with desire to learn new technology.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 10th April 2021
- 10 AM to 2 PM only
- Join from comfort of your home.
- Zoom ID: 956-748-03367
Last Date to Apply: 10/04/2021
Job Tagged in
Aptify Software Development SIPL
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,000 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though thats a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and were looking for great employees to join us!