Atos Syntel Recruitment for Finance Graduates at Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job
Mega Hiring for Finance – Atos|syntel
- Finance Graduate
- Finance Graduate
Investment Banking, Accounting, Finance, Capital Market, Hedge Funds, Phone Banking, Equity, NAV Calculation, Derivatives, Bank Reconciliation, Balance Sheet
- Atos|Syntel is hiring for Finance Graduate Freshers in KPO
- Get a job offer while you are at home.
- Telephonic Interviews
- Graduate freshers and experienced candidates can apply for the role.
- Candidates who are flexible to work in Night Shift (Compulsory US Shift)
- To research, resolve, and settlement of failing trades.
- Check the trade status and pull-out the failing trades.
- Find out the reason for trade fail and take necessary action (Reason: No Stock or Not instructed).
- Co-ordinate with the oversight team and client in case of the discrepancy and get the appropriate resolution. (Via e-mail).
- Ask the involved parties to amend the changes and ensure settlement of trade within TAT.
- Reconciliation of the custody books with accounting books. (ETD)
- Resolve and confirm the breaks with brokers. Ensure accurate reconciliation and resolution within defined TAT.
- Define and ensure the successful completion of ad-hoc requests. Update the E-checklist for activities performed on a daily basis.
- Ensure adherence to SOPs. Address all incoming queries and respond within TAT (Turn-around-Time).
- Adhere to company policies and ethics of business
- Knowledge of Investment banking, Golden rules of accounts, NAV, Trading, Trade life cycle, Mutual Funds, Shares, Capital Market, Bank Reconciliation, Balance sheet, Hedging, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable, Cash processing Derivatives, Dividends, and Accounting is a must
- Willingness to work in Night Shift is a must
- No transport for candidates residing in western lines.
Instructions to Apply
- Candidates pursuing ICWA, CFA, CS, CA, B.E. & B.Tech graduates are NOT eligible to apply for the same.
- Candidates who have applied and interviewed in the last 3 months are NOT eligible.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Note: Please apply with Job Code
About Company: Atos is a global leader in digital transformation. Every day our 120,000 people in 73 countries are developing and implementing innovative digital solutions that support the business transformation of clients and address the environmental and social challenges we all face. Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.