Baker Hughes Freshers Recruitment for Early Career Trainees at Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Join our Enterprise Technology Team!
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. From Digital Engineering to enabling employee success, the Enterprise Technology team is driven to provide the best products and service. We collaborate with teams to solve complex technical challenges and design future innovations.
- Early Career Trainee – Enterprise Technology
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Partner with the best
- Join the Enterprise technology team and be part of enabling the organization’s digital transformation. Get the opportunity to work on building cutting-edge software in this journey. This traineeship duration is 6 months.
As a Trainee, you will be responsible for
- Be a team player and collaboratively work towards organizational goals
- Be part of the product development SCRUM team as a software development engineer
- Develop and deliver product features iteratively by applying your technical learnings/skills of OOPS, Java, Java Script, DBMS/RDBMS et.
- Perform thorough developer testing to ensure the developed feature is ready for Quality Assurance testing
- Assist quality assurance testing to test the feature you have developed
- Fix defects (if any) raised by quality assurance testing
- Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will
- Have recently completed a Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited university in Computer science or Electronics & Telecommunications.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Have graduated no more than 6 months back.
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
Work in a way that works for you
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.