Baker Hughes Freshers Recruitment for Engineering & Technology Internship at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Engineering & Technology Internship (India)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns
- Remote working from home or another work location
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
To be successful in this role you will
- Be currently enrolled in an Master’s degree from an accredited university in Computer science or Electronics & Telecommunications.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be in your final year of your degree studies
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
- Work in a way that works for you
Partner with the best, what we can offer
- MTECH/ME in Computer Science – The opportunity to work on new product development & QA for Software for, A web Based Calibration solution for various industries, connected Apps for Android/IoS.
- MTECH/ME – Electronics and Telecommunications – Opportunity to work on New Product Development & QA for Druck Precision Measurement Instruments like pressure controller and calibrators, handheld devices, industry protocols like HART, FF, USB, BLE
Technical Skills needed: Knowledge of Microcontroller and Microprocessors Programming skills in C, C++, Python, Analog and Digital Electronics
As an Intern, you will be responsible for
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Fuel your passion
Working with us
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Join our Engineering & Technology Team!
Druck is a global technology company that designs, develops and manufactures the highest quality, most accurate and reliable customized pressure sensing devices and instruments, software to provide innovative products, services and solutions to our customers. This internship duration is 11 months.