BARC Recruitment for Junior Research Fellows at Mumbai, Last Date – 15 January 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Junior Research Fellows
- Candidates should have consistently good academic record and should have secured minimum of 60% aggregate in BSc and 55% aggregate in MSc from a recognized University.
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, is a premier institute dedicated to the intense multi-disciplinary research supporting the ambitious nuclear energy programme of India. BARC is empowering young, talented and motivated students to contribute to pathbreaking discoveries in frontier areas of scientific research and cutting-edge technologies by offering Junior Research Fellowships in the areas of Physical, Chemical and Biological Sciences.
- Applications are invited from interested students for the award of Junior Research Fellowships at this Centre.
- All the selected candidates will register for Ph.D. in Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI a deemed to be University of Department of Atomic Energy).
Instructions to Apply
- Receipt of applications – 18.12.2020 from 1000 hours onwards
- Last date of receipt of applications – 15.01.2021 upto 1700 hours
- Interview (tentative dates) – April / May 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 15/01/2021
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
About Company: A Premier Multi Disciplinary Nuclear Research Centre of India having excellent infrastructure for advanced Research and Development with expertise covering the entire spectrum of Nuclear Science and Engineering and related areas.