Barclays Freshers Recruitment for Developer Analysts at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Developer Analyst – Explorer Graduate Programme – 2022
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Graduate Programmes at Barclays
- Our Graduate programmes deliver immersive experiences, transformative development and incredible support – giving each graduate the best possible start to their career. You’ll learn continually. From bespoke training to courses on our e-learning platform, you’ll become more capable and better-equipped every day.
- Whichever programme you choose, you’ll do meaningful work, discover resources to help you build a long-term career and develop your skillset with the guidance of a hand-picked line manager and a dedicated talent coach.
Overall purpose of role
- Work on projects & tech on developing highly scalable application.
- Design and develop Micro services, GUI, Server components.
- Implement Functional solutions, unit test & coordinate releases and where applicable contribute to design sessions.
- Interact with end users & product owner to understand their requirements and build solution pertaining to that.
- Work as a part of a local team and liaise regularly with colleagues in other regions.
- Provide support to for the applications BAU work as needed.
Key Accountabilities and Skills required
- Strong application & development skills, including multi-threaded programming and SQL experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate with end-users and other developers in a global, team-based environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to communicate thoughts, designs, and implementations in both written and verbal form
- Results-oriented, self-starter with positive “can-do” attitude.
- Stakeholder Management and Leadership.
- As a developer, candidate would need to take up few tasks in status reporting and addressing requests from management and participate in local initiatives.
- Decision-making and Problem Solving.
- He/she is expected to come up with new ideas, best design approach using problem solving skills for any new piece of work or any new enhancement in system. They will also need to brainstorm with other members in team to finalize on any problem solution.
- The candidate is expected to be a passionate about coding and understand Object oriented programming
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Computer Science or related discipline
- Strong analytical skills, Methodical approach with good attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary team player with good attitude
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: In Barclays Technology, we build solutions that make life simple for our customers. Solutions that are global, agile and smart. As a part of our team, you’ll recode and reimagine, learn and adapt. Rewire what the world needs, and look ahead. This is where you can be at your best. Where you can redefine the future of finance.