Barclays Recruitment for Graduate Analysts at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Graduate Analyst
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Overall purpose of role
- Platform Developer is accountable to Platform Lead and would be working on a single complex project, or multiple standard projects, as a Developer.
- Collaborating with Architects, PMs and developers as well as support and Infrastructure teams during and for the Design and development of the software components within the project scope, ensuring quality, timeliness and cost effectiveness in order to support the high performance delivery of change projects within RDC.
- Support to Design Phases through performing requirement analysis and design.
- Provision of strong build expertise to both project development and BAU enhancement.
- Support to defect resolution activities during testing phases.
- Maintain all formal controls documents and record to audible level and incompliance with current application delivery documentation standards.
- Proficient in either OOPS, Java, C/C++, J2EE, Oracle, Hibernate, WebLogic, Spring or mainframe Technologies.
- Work very closely with the test automation lead to deliver robust test harnesses to meet complex testing needs of various projects.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining automated GUI and SOA test cases.
- Execute the automated packs and provide consolidated feedback to the automation lead on a regular basis.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: In Barclays Technology, we build solutions that make life simple for our customers. Solutions that are global, agile and smart. As a part of our team, you’ll recode and reimagine, learn and adapt. Rewire what the world needs, and look ahead. This is where you can be at your best. Where you can redefine the future of finance.