Bentley Systems Recruitment for Associate Software Quality Analysts at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Quality Analyst
- BE / B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 0-2 Years Experience
Engineer, CAD, Drafting, AutoCAD, Civil Engineer, Engineering
- BE / B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 0-2 Year experience
- Understanding of transportation design
- Experience working on Rail Project is PLUS
- Experience with CAD software such as MicroStation or AutoCAD
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience on CAD product testing is PLUS
- Create, Identify, document, and execute test cases from design documentation and functional specifications.
- Conduct ongoing functional testing, regression testing.
- Develop and maintain Test Plans.
- Report Software Bugs and follow bug life cycle.
- Learn/Get familiar with various Bentley Products.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: At its core, Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure, including roadways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, and industrial and power plants, as well as utility networks. Bentley delivers solutions for the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure asset, tailored to the needs of the various professions – the engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, planners, contractors, fabricators, IT managers, operators and maintenance engineers – who will work on and work with that asset over its lifetime. Comprised of integrated applications and services built on an open platform, each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between workflow processes and project team members to enable interoperability and collaboration.