BOB Financial Solutions Recruitment for Customer Service Officers at Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job
- Officer – Customer Service
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Compensation will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed on a case by case basis.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Post graduate Degree will be an added advantage.
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Effective Spoken & Written Communication skills in English and Hindi is a must.
- Patient listener.
- Capable of Decision Making.
- Good Interpersonal Skill.
- Customer centric.
- Hard Working.
- Basic know how of operating Computer (MS-Office).
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
This position would include the mentioned set of responsibilities but not limited to:
- Handle customer queries and complaints effectively and efficiently.
- Work with responsibility and accuracy within the defined TAT.
- Be an integral part of the Team and should have readiness to learn new things.
- Acquainted with the Credit Card Industry and the offerings of the peer.
- Effectively manage Vendors and activities related to them.
- Liaison with Internal and external customers.
- Adhere to the internal & external policies and guidelines.
- Would be comfortable to work in both Day & Night shifts.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 04/08/2020
BOB Financial Solutions Limited (BFSL)
The Company’s core business is credit card issuance and consumer lending. It also provides support to Bank of Baroda by carrying out its merchant acquiring operations and its debit cards operation for its overseas territories/ subsidiaries and sponsored RRBs. The Company is aiming to expand within Consumer Credit, Commercial Credit, Retail Credit, Capital Market Lending (loan against securities, IPO financing) and other Financial Services.