BrahMos Aerospace Recruitment for Associate Engineers, Supervisors at Delhi, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Pilani, Last Date – 5 April 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Engineer
- Associate Supervisor
Number of Openings
- BE / BTech Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical, BCA / BSc Computer Science, BCom / MCom, 10th Pass
BrahMos Aerospace, an India-Russia Joint Venture needs highly talented and dynamic professionals with brilliant academic records to join the following positions to contribute to the Nation’s security
- Fresh graduates with BE / BTech degree in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical specialization are requested to apply. Radar background for the Electronics/ Electrical branch will be preferred.
- Age Limit: 25 years (as on 01 April 2021); Location: New Delhi; Salary: Rs.22,000/ p.m.
Associate Supervisor (ERP)
- BCA / BSc in Computer Science candidates with minimum 2 years post qualification experience of handling ERP module either in SAP or RAMCO systems with basic knowledge of MS Office, Oracle etc preferably in engineering industry are requested to apply.
- Age Limit: 35 years (as on 01 April 2021); Location: Hyderabad; Salary: Rs.18,000/ p.m.
Associate Supervisor (Finance)
- BCom / MCom candidates with minimum 2 years post qualification experience of handling ERP module and General accounting preferably in manufacturing industry are requested to apply.
- Age Limit: 35 years (as on 01 April 2021); Location: Nagpur; Salary: Rs.18,000/ p.m.
- 10th passed, Heavy Vehicle Driving license holder with 10 years experience in a Public/Private Sector Undertaking, Defence Services, Central/State Govt. Service. Ex‐ Servicemen preferred.
- Age limit: 40 Years (as on 01 April 2021); Location: Pilani; Salary: Rs. 15,000/ p.m.
Instructions to Apply
- Last Date for receipt of Applications: 05th April 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 05/04/2021
Job Tagged in
BrahMos Aerospace Private Limited
The company currently manufactures BrahMos missile with a range of 300 km and traveling at speeds of Mach 2.8 to 3.0. It is currently developing BrahMos-II, a hypersonic cruise missile.
India is a member of the MTCR, India and Russia are now planning to jointly develop a new generation of Brahmos missiles with 600 km-plus range and an ability to hit protected targets with pinpoint accuracy.