Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officers / Banking Associates at Ladakh, Last Date – 30 November 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Probationary Officers (20 Openings)
- Banking Associates (25 Openings)
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers online and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. invites applications from Candidates who are Permanent Residents of UT-Ladakh for appointment to the Posts of Probationary Officers and Banking Associates.
- Candidates selected can be posted anywhere in India but for initial period of 5 years they shall be posted within the Ladakh UT.
Instructions to Apply
- Online registration of application & payment of fee: From
28.10.2021 to 17.11.2021
- The online examination/ Test for selection of candidates shall be conducted through IBPS Mumbai
- Centre Choices: Leh, Kargil, Srinagar, Jammu, Delhi, Samba, Chandigarh
Note: In continuation to Notification No: JKB/HR-Rectt-2021-580 and JKB/HR-Rectt-2021-582 Dated 27-10-2021, for recruitment of Probationary officers and Banking Associates in J&K Bank, the date for online registration and editing of application is extended till 30th November 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 30/11/2021
Job Tagged in
The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.
J&K Bank was incorporated on October 1, 1938 by then ruler of princely state of J&K Maharaja Hari Singh with initial paid up capital of ₹ 5.00 Lakh. The bank registered a total business turnover of over Rs.1750 billion as on March 31, 2021.
J&K Bank operates on the principle of ‘socially empowering banking’ in line with its tagline “Serving to Empower” and seeks to deliver innovative financial solutions to cater to the financial needs of all segments of the society.