TECH MAHINDRA Freshers Off-Campus for Engineering, MCA, All India, Last Date – 28 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job - Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra Freshers Off-Campus 2021
At Tech Mahindra, empowering all to Rise™ is about becoming a better version of ourselves by curating and curating opportunities to learn, grow, innovate, and brand yourself.
If COVID-19 has had one positive outcome, it offers us an opportunity to pause and consider how to build greater resilience into our organizations by investing in technology and reskilling people with the right talent.
We know that even in a digital world, it’s people that are our most valuable resource. This approach has allowed us to create what we call ‘Moments of Truth,’ appreciating that while technology is an enabler, ‘Moments of Truth’ are always human.
Considering the demand for Elevate resources and based on an overwhelming response of 1,50,000+ applications from our last ELEVATE Batch, we as part of our academia-industry interface, are delighted to launch ELEVATE II aligned with our RISE philosophy.
This program will be applicable to 2019, 2020 and 2021 pass outs.
We will have a 6 month internship period followed by full-time job opportunities.
The program is uniquely designed to offer young individuals an opportunity to put their academic knowledge into practical situations while gaining relevant industry and domain experience.
Inspired by the ‘Skill India’ initiative, our purpose is to create ‘Skilled Workforce’ and an eco-system that bridges the gap by imparting job skills to an expanding workforce over the next few decades.
Here are the details of the program.
- Fresher / Software Engineer Trainee
Number of Openings
- Qualifying Courses: BE/ BTECH – CS/ Computers/ Engineering/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ IT/ E&C/ E&TC/ Telecom/Communication/ Electronics or MCA.
- ME/ MTECH candidates are not eligible
- Candidate should have completed qualifying course in 2019 & 2020 without any backlog and 2021 graduates are also eligible
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SSC/ 10th, HSC/ 12th/ Diploma and BE/ BTech/ MCA
- Not more than 1 year gap between SSC and graduate program.
- Any candidate with a loss of academic year post joining the graduate/ post-graduate program is ineligible to apply.
- Tech Mahindra Freshers Recruitment Drive
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will undergo a selection process where they will be evaluated on Aptitude, Communication, Personality, Technical Skills (Basic Programming Test) and Business Awareness.
- Application Start Date – 23rd Mar 2021
- Applications End Date – 28th Mar 2021
- Assessment Start Date – 1st Apr 2021
- Assessment End Date – 16th Apr 2021
- Shortlisting & Announcement – 17th Apr – 23rd Apr 2021
- Onboarding Date – 26th April 2021
Instructions to Apply
- Candidates meeting mentioned academic eligibility can register their candidature at the site.
- Instructions for registration are available at the site.
- Registration must be done by the candidates themselves.
- Registrations will remain open till 28th March 2021.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 28/03/2021
Job Tagged in
Tech Mahindra Ltd
We will continue to RISE to be an agile, customer-centric and purpose-led company delivering best-in-class technology led business solutions for our stakeholders.
We Are What We Do
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 5.2 billion company with 123,400+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 981 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra has been recognised amongst India’s 50 best companies to work for in 2020 by the Great Place to Work®️ Institute.
We are part of the USD 21 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 240,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership.