IBM Freshers Off-Campus for Software Developers at Bangalore, Last Date – 27 November 2021
Table of Contents - Job - IBM
- Software Developer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Annual Remuneration – INR 725000 Per Annum
- One time Payment/Joining Bonus – INR 50000
- BE/BTech with Branches – Computer Science and Information Science only
- Percentage – 70% in the highest qualification
- Year of Pass out – 2021
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You will be part of Squad which will be co-located in Manyata, Bangalore
- You be involved in analysis/programming/testing of code in live projects in various CIO domains
- You will collaborate with other team members in the squad and across the tribe
- You will align to social contract agreed upon within the team for all meetings and deliverables
- You will acquire the necessary Agile skills required within the project
- Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- BE or BTech in Computer Science and Information Science only (70% mandatory in current degree pursuing- no standing backlogs)
- Proven Programming Skills and analytical ability
- Problem solving ability with proven communication skills
- Ability to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Ability to cope with pressure under tough circumstances
- Be flexible and adaptable and have a mature personality
- Valid organisational and administrative skills
- Have an ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Instructions to Apply
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this drive by the following Steps latest by 27 November 2021-4 PM
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 27/11/2021
Job Tagged in
IBM India Pvt Ltd
We, at the IBM Chief Information Office (CIO) are a dynamic group of business, strategy and technology professionals, who provide top-of-the-line industry consulting, application and business process delivery, and follow agile values and principles. CIO is at the forefront of the digital reinvention of key applications used across IBM globally, providing value-led and asset-powered end-to-end solutions.
We are a cross-functional organization that provides IT applications and infrastructure services to IBM Business Units and to IBMers worldwide. Our mission is to provide a productive environment for everyone at IBM. We do this by leading with Design to drive simplicity and ease of use, Engineering the systems that own the business, and Innovating to transform the business. We continually Deepen our Agile practices while ensuring we Secure the Enterprise.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.