ECIL Recruitment for Technical Officers at All India, Last Date – 15 February 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Technical Officers
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- A First-class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- The candidate should have minimum one year Post Qualification Industrial experience including one year training period as Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA).
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following temporary positions purely on contract basis to work on sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning activities of EVM and VVPAT at various project sites spread across India specially in West Bengal and Assam.
- Technical Officer on Contract
- The tenure of the contract would be for Six Months only.
Instructions to Apply
- Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE by visiting our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’.
- The on-line application process will be operational from 06.02.2021 (1400 hrs.) to 15.02.2021 (1400 hrs.).
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.