Table of Contents - Job
- Technical Officers
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.1)
- A First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one-year post qualification experience in the field of Software development.
- Candidate should have knowledge in Linux Operating system, Qt Development Environment using C/C++ & strong programming skills in other programming languages with technologies like JAVA/ .Net/ Dart/ Flutter /etc. and willing to work with Qt IDE in Linux Operating System & Databases (MySQL/ORACLE/SQL Server).
- Candidates having knowledge in SCADA Software domain will be preferred.
Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.2)
- A First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one-year post qualification experience in the field of embedded firmware development, design & development of frontend applications and expertise in C, C++, IBM BPM tools.
- Candidates having experience in Qt development environment, web administration and having knowledge in computer software development life cycle will be preferred.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following positions purely on fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of One year (extendable up to four years including the initial term, depending on project requirements & satisfactory performance of the candidate) to work in Divisions / Sites / Customer premises for various project requirements
- Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.1)/CnID
- Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.2)/SSPD
Instructions to Apply
- Last date for on-line registration – 26.11.2021 (16.00 hrs.)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.