Temenos India Freshers Off-Campus for Multiple Positions, Last Date – 2, 3 April 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Temenos Off Campus Hiring – 2020, 2021 Engineering pass outs
- Product Support, Services, Development, DevOps, Cloud and Testing
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibility and can be your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
- We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part our the journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
- Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent (BE or BTech) from 2020, 2021 batch
- Only Candidates willing to relocate and work from Chennai location need to apply
- Academic % Criteria: 80% in 10th, 12th and 80% (or) 8 CGPA
- Employment terms & conditions are same as provided to all the listed colleges
Eligible Off Campus Colleges List
- BMS Institute of Technology, Manipal Institute of Technology, VIT University, SRM University College of Engineering, R.V College of Engineering, National Institute of Engineering Mysore, Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, GCT-Coimbatore, MVIT-Bangalore, PESIT- Bangalore, PSG College of Technology, MIT- Chennai, NIT – Surathkal, NIT – Trichy, SSN College of Engineering, College of Engineering, Chennai, Thiagarajar College of Engineering, MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Sastra University, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology, Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology, CMR Engineering College, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dr. B.V.Raju Institute of Technology, Aditya College of Engineering and Technology, Koneru Lakshmaiah University, Mallareddy College of Engineering, Sreenedhi Institute of Science and Technology, CVR Engineering College, SOA (Siksha O Anussandhan), KIIT University, Chitkara University, Lovely Professional University
- Temenos calls in for campus graduates to explore exciting Job opportunities. If you’re looking to jump-start your career, Temenos is the right place to start your success story. Apply for this Job opportunity now !
- Temenos Off Campus Recruitment Drive for Product Support, Services, Development, DevOps, Cloud and Testing Positions on 6th April 2021
Product Support Team (Chennai, Hyderabad & Bangalore)
- Product Analysis and Customer Support as the name indicates, provides 24/7 support to clients.
- Primary responsibility will be to facilitate solution to the tickets logged.
- When identified as a bug, do comprehensive documentation including product analysis of defect, elaborating the root cause and possible resolution for the defect.
Development Team (Chennai & Hyderabad)
- Perform coding activity for assigned tasks using the guidance of the technical specification document or defect analysis document.
- Write reliable, efficient and well documented code confirming to the programming standards.
- Perform unit testing for coding performed taking a guidance from the test plan to test basic scenarios.
Cloud Team (Chennai)
- Create detailed performance strategies and plans based on performance requirements with focus on the cloud.
- Create, agree and execute performance tests and automation to evaluate client’s localised versions of Temenos products. This includes the testing of third party.
- developments that will be hosted in Temenos Cloud.
- Liaison with cloud provider and other vendors and partners for the resolution of issues
DevOps Team (Chennai)
- Work with development, QA, Ops and product managers across multiple product teams to help architect and orchestrate the underlying infrastructure, which powers our continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipeline, and support seamless provisioning of development and test environments.
- Manage the build, test and release process for a diverse set of products and technology components. Increase the efficiency and quality of development of an integrated multi-product solution throughout the development lifecycle.
Testing Team (Chennai)
- Manual Functional testing with various techniques.
- Identifying required test data or mock up required test data.
- Integration testing with Stubs and Drivers.
- System Integration testing, End to End testing.
- Identifying regression test cases from existing pool of functional test cases or create them if they are not available.
- Level 1 – Online Test On 6th April 2021 at 10 AM
– Mode of Interview : Online-Video (Face to Face and Written)
- Level 2 – Technical round
- Level 3 – HR round
Instructions to Apply
- Deadline to apply for 2020 Passouts – 3nd April 2021 by 6 PM
- Deadline to apply for 2021 Passouts – 2nd April 2021 6 PM
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 03/04/2021
Job Tagged in
Temenos India Pvt Ltd
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!