Capgemini Recruitment for Automation Testing Engineers at Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job - Capgemini
- Automation Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Automation Tools, Test Complete, Bdd, Selenium Webdriver, Automation Framework, Protractor, QTP, Cucumber, Test Scripts, SQL
- Java Selenium
- Cucumber, Test NG
- BDD Cucumber
- Posted on: September 2, 2020
- Business units: DEMS
- Department: Business Development
- Experience in developing automation & tools like Test Complete C with MS Test Expertise in selenium C
- Experience on White Automation framework QTP UFT Protractor Etc Selenium Tester with Protractor
- Experience in Automation Framework Designing Executing and maintaining automated test scripts
- Experience and knowledge of Selenium Webdriver strong SQL knowledge
- Experience on BDD cucumber framework o Knowledge on Grunt
- Experience in design Automation Framework Hybrid DataDriven Keyword Driven Behavior Driven
- Good in understanding business requirements and convert them into Test Script
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited
About Company: Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients™ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EURO 17 billion. People matter, results count. Capgemini in India now comprises over 125,000 team members working across 12 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem and Tiruchirappalli.