CGI Recruitment for Mainframe Developers at Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job - CGI
- Mainframe Developer (SE/SSE Level)
- Any Graduate
Analytical Skills, VSAM, System Testing, JCL, CGI, Db2, Coding, Cobol, Digital Transformation, Onsite Coordination
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Primary Skill: Cobol, JCL, VSAM, DB2
- Secondary Skill: Banking (Collections, Loan originations)
– Professional good verbal and written communication skills
– Good Technical skills
– Logical reasoning and analytical skills
- The Developer position responsible for Maintenance\Enhancement task, periodic (monthly) production release for the projects and Adhoc report requests. To deliver this with high quality and within timeframe requires very sound technical knowledge on Mainframe, Good communication skills as need to connect with Onsite coordinator as well Clients BA.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- As a developer the task will include
– analysis of the requirements, coding and Testing
– support System testing
– performing tasks such as investigation, periodic tasks, reports received from BA’s or client managers
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants
About Company: Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. Operating in hundreds of locations across the globe, CGI delivers end-to-end services and solutions, including strategic IT and business consulting, systems integration, intellectual property, and managed IT and business process services.