CIDCO Recruitment for Assistant Transportation Engineers (ATE) at Mumbai, Last Date – 29 January 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Assistant Transportation Engineer (ATE)
- BE in Civil Engineering and Master’s Degree in Transportation Engineering/ Highway Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidates with experience and Masters degree from IITs/ NITs/ Institute of National Importance will be preferred.
- CIDCO invites applications from eligible candidates for walk-in-interview to the post of Assistant Transportation Engineer (ATE) on Contract basis.
Instructions to Apply
- The application clearly mentioning the name of the post for which you are applying in prescribed format should reach in hard copies to undersigned on or before 29.01.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 29/01/2021
About Company: CIDCO is an acronym of the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO). Completely owned by the State Government incorporated as a company on 17th march 1970 it is a public sector undertaking of the Government. CIDCO is notified by the State Government as the New Town Development Authority (NTDA). The Government later widened the scope of CIDCO’s activities delegating the responsibility as the Special Development Authority (SPA). Today CIDCO has earned a reputation as the premier town planning and development agency in the country.