Citigroup Recruitment for Analytics & information Management at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Analytics & information Management
SAS, Python, R, ML modelling, DS, Datawarehousing, ETL, Big Data
- Skillset required – SAS, python, R, ML modelling, DS, Datawarehousing, ETL, Big data analytics
- Across all levels: C09 to C13
- Job Function: Decision Management
- Employee Status: Regular
- ANALYTICS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (AIM)
- Citi AIM was established in 2003, and is located across multiple cities in India – Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. It is a global community that objectively connects and analyzes information to create actionable intelligence for our business leaders. It identifies fact-based opportunities for revenue growth in partnership with the businesses. The function balances customer needs, business strategy, and profit objectives using best in class and relevant analytic methodologies.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities.