Concourse Solutions Walk-In for JAVA Developers at Pune, On 8-12 February 2021
Table of Contents - Job
We are looking for JAVA Developers.
- JAVA Developer
Number of Openings
- Any Graduate
Full Job Description
- We are looking for a full-stack developer to produce scalable software solutions with proficient knowledge of Java.
- You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- As a full-stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Full Stack Developer Requirements
- Proven experience as a full-stack developer or similar role.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
Instructions to Apply
If you are interested in the above positions Please visit the office for an interview and also share your updated profile with the below information to above mentioned Email ID:
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- From 8th to 12th February 2021
- 11.00 AM to 5.00 PM only
Concourse Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
502 & 509, Suratwala Mark Plazzo,
Hinjewadi Wakad Road, Hinjewadi,
Pune – 411057
Contact – Pramod Wankhede (+91-9881735880)