Cybertech Systems and Software Recruitment for System Administrators (L1) at Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job
- System Administrator (L1)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
6 Months – 3 Years
Best Industry Standards
- Any Graduate
Troubleshooting Skills, VMware, Networking, Linux Server, L1, System Administration, Windows, Incident Management, System Support, Server Administration
- Role: System Administrator
- Shift Timing: Rotational Shift
- Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration, Security
- Role Category: Admin/ Maintenance/ Security/ Datawarehousing
- Monitoring alerts and events via the Monitoring tool.
- Highly troubleshooting skills on servers.
- Application Support, System Support, Ticket management.
- Team co-ordination.
- Technology – Cloud (AWS, Azure), VMware, Datacenter support.
- Experience on Cloud will be an added advantage.
- Closely working with US Team.
- Understanding of Incident Management, Event Management & Release/Change management.
- Windows & Linux server administration, application support understanding.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- No Reservations towards Night shift (rotational shifts) and shift hours (8.5 hrs)
- Prior experience of 24/7 support model.
- Microsoft Server, VMware, Linux, AWS, Azure Cloud expertise.
- Monitoring and ticketing experience. Like Nagios, Remedy, Sitescope, Cherwell, Foglight or any other ITSM based tool will be preferred.
- Working under ITIL guidelines.
- Basic understanding on Network and Storage devices.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.