Datamatics Global Services Recruitment for Automation Test Engineers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings!! Looking for new challenges?? Here we are having something for you. We Datamatics Global Services looking for Automation Tester.
- Automation Test Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Immediate/ 30 Days
Best In Industry
- Any Graduate
Test Engineering, Python, CI/CD, GIT, Open Networking Automation Platform, Restful API, Automation Testing, svn, onap, Hp Alm, Jira
- Notice period (Mandatory): Immediate/ 30 Days (We need candidates who are immediate joiners or max with NP of 15 days. Ensure that only such profiles are sent for shortlisting. If NP is greater that profile will not be entertained.)
- Work Timings: Flexible across any shift per Amdocs (Mostly here it will be 1-10, 3-12 IST)
- Role: Testing Engineer
- Hands-on experience with Python-3 programming language and Robot Framework
- Experience working with ONAP
- Experience with Virtualization technologies like Open-stack
- Good understanding of NFV and SDN concepts along with knowledge of MANO architecture
- Working knowledge of GIT/SVN
- Experience in Designing, writing and executing automation tests
- Knowledge of containerization and experience working with docker and Kubernetes
- Comfortable working on Linux machines
- Working experience with Quality Management tools like JIRA, HP ALM etc.
- Experience working with CI-CD tools
- Working experience with REST APIs. Swagger is an added advantage.
- Sound communication skills – written and verbal
Instructions to Apply
Please do note following things:
- Position is deputed to client’s location.
- Must be available for Pune location joining and flexible with shift working.
- Having 15 days notice or less than 30 days and ready for 360 degree interview.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Datamatics Global Services Ltd
About Company: Datamatics is a global provider of Consulting, Information Technology (IT), Data Management and Business Process Management services to several Fortune 500 companies. Datamatics has a fully integrated offering to support digital transformation of organizations through Smart Processes, Smart Systems, Smart Devices and Smart Data. These solutions are powered by Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms which offer improved business efficiency in the interconnected world. The core operation of Datamatics is built around “Data to Intelligence”, wherein Datamatics leverages data to extract intelligence and patterns thereby facilitating smarter and quicker decision making. Datamatics has adopted the highest standards of service quality and operational excellence, enabling its clients across a wide range of industry verticals to transform into a truly digital, data driven enterprise. Its customized solutions help enterprises maximize productivity, improve speed and accuracy. Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has a presence across America, Australia, Asia and Europe.