Datamatics Freshers Recruitment for .NET Product Developers at Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job
This is in regards to a Job opportunity for Freshers – .Net Product Developer with Datamatics Robotice Software Ltd.
- Freshers – .Net Product Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- This position has 2 Years Bond
- BE, BTech, BSc, BCA – Computers
C#, C#.Net, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC
- Domain: RPA (Robotics Process Automation)
- Department: Trubot/Trucap (Product Development)
- Job Location: Andheri (E) – Mumbai
- Mode of Interview: Telephonic/Skype Interview
- Clear OOPs concept
- Good Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Additional advantages for Window workflow experienced candidate
- Proficient with source control tools TFS, SVN
- Experience in RPA tool is a plus
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Instructions to Apply
If you are interested for the position you are required to give both the Mettl Test Link for the Mettl test is below
Post completion of test we will evaluate the report and align you for the interview.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Datamatics is a technology company that builds intelligent solutions enabling data-driven businesses to digitally transform themselves through Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, Mobility and Advanced Analytics. Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has a presence across America, Australia, Asia and Europe.