Directi Recruitment for System Administrators at Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job
Directi Job System Admin Mumbai
- System Administrator
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
Benefits and Perks:
- We at Directi love our jobs. And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
- And Directi goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits. In short, everything you need to be your best self at work!
- If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!
Working knowledge and previous experience supporting the following:
- Windows: Active Directory, DNS, Radius Authentication, DHCP
- Linux: Reasonable understanding of Linux Systems.
- Storage: RAID, LVM, SAN, NAS (NFS etc.) fundamentals.
- Databases: Good understanding of SQL/RDBMS, MySQL/ Mariadb Replication, Postgres.
- Tools / Utilities: Yum, RPM, GIT/SVN, PXE, Cpanel, Nagios, Cacti, Ganglia, AWS.
- Web: Apache, Nginx, IIS.
- Scripting/Programming: Any of Bash/PERL/Ruby/Python/PHP.
- Others: Regular expressions, excellent troubleshooting skills.
What is the job like ?
- Category: Shared Services – IT Infrastructure & Support
- Responsible for setup/configure and maintain of Windows / Linux servers.
- Configure and optimize web servers, Log servers, Database servers, VM’s.
- Incident analysis/RCAs/troubleshooting and identification of permanent resolutions.
- Liaison with internal teams and resolve issues with RCA and ticket.
- Proactively monitor product/services/site performance, uptime, availability and analyze logs / metrics.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Administer servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones,software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users and analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security.
Who should apply for this role ?
- 2 to 5 years of experience in supporting a production environment.
- Experience in Windows / Linux operating systems.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.