Diycam India Recruitment for PHP Developers at Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job
- PHP Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
INR 1,50,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Any Graduate
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 0.6 months to 4 years of web development experience
- PHP, MySQL and various open source frameworks
- Strong knowledge of PHP, Java Script, Jquery, XHTML, CSS, Ajax, SQL
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL)
- Knowledge of AWS i.e. Amazon web services
- Candidate must be proficient with OOPS concept and MVC frameworks
- Should have experience with any one of open source tools (Zend, Cake, Laravel)
- Knowledge of nodejs and angularjs would be a plus
- Diycam is looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Responsibilities will include analysis, coding and development
- Responsible for timely delivery, analyze and develop new features for existing applications
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Diycam India Pvt Ltd
About Company: We are creating some amazing product and services for future at right time.With every industry is focusing on efficient and cost effective solutions, Artificial Intelligence plays the perfect foil for Consumer demand, We at Diycam are focused on contributing our fair share in these industry needs, As we truly believe in “making AI possible” for all customers.We are a team of young engineers who come from technical and marketing background and have worked in companies like Toshiba, Cannon , GTC, Tulip Telecom , Tata and Singtel . Team Diycam is backed by Brand Capital and GSV Labs Silicons Valley.