ECIL Walk-In for Technical Officers at Mumbai, On 5 July 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Technical Officer on contract
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons for the following positions on contract basis initially for a period of One year (extendable depending upon performance of the candidate and Project Requirements) to work at Pune & Lonavala against the project requirement of Antenna Products & Satcom Division.
- A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the following areas
– Basic Networking Concepts.
– TCP/IP Protocol, Router, Switches & LAN, WAN Technologies.
– Operating System – RHEL, Windows server.
– Router configuration and other networking area like VOIP, Frame Relay multiplexes, OSPF, SNMP.
– Knowledge in VSAT Equipment, Types of Modems & site related works related to Antenna & VSAT.
– Knowledge in the field of RF Communication / IT Hardware & Software / Networking / Testing / Maintenance of Network.
– Knowledge of UPS, Isolation Transformer, Electrical Cables & Wiring etc
Instructions to Apply
- The walk-in-interview will be held on 05.07.2021 at ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 1207, VEER SAVARKAR MARG, DADAR (PRABHADEVI), MUMBAI-400028.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.