ECS Online Test (Hiring Challenge) for Software Engineers (Python) at Pune, On 12-21 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job
ECS Software Engineer (Python) Hiring Challenge
Founded in 2008, ECS is helping enterprise businesses digitally transform and adapt through agile ways of working and cloud technologies to remain relevant and drive more meaningful innovation
ECS is now looking for passionate Software Engineers to join their amazing team in Pune (Temporarily: Remote).
- Software Engineer
Number of Openings
- Years of Experience: 6 months to 5 years of Relevant Experience
- Required skills: Development using Python
- Challenge Format: Build an application using Python
- 6 months to 5 years of relevant experience.
- In-depth/strong hands-on development skills using Python 3.x.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on Python OOP concepts and data structures.
- Strong notions of Python coding best practices, styling guide (PEP 8) and linting (Flake8).
- Proven experience of writing test cases using Pytest.
- Experience with development of REST API endpoints.
- Experience on working with version-control systems like Git, Bitbucket.
- Experience with development on AWS platform.
- Experience with building, troubleshooting and maintaining backend architecture for cloud-native applications.
- Experience of working with databases (SQL/NoSQL).
- Experience of working in Agile teams as a developer.
- Experience of working in CI/CD set up.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and multiple projects.
Purpose of Job
- A new opportunity has arisen for our organisation to provide solutions to our customers based on the AWS Serverless Application Model. Accordingly, we are looking for Python developers to build, troubleshoot and maintain backend architecture for cloud-native applications
- Because our teams are built around DevOps best practices, we are looking for developers with good exposure to Python development in CI/CD environment. Developers joining the team will be responsible for the development, troubleshooting and deployment of their applications.
- We know we cannot expect candidates to have all of the skills we need. Rather, the focus is on finding people with a good number of skills. Additionally, our practice aligns itself with these core tenets:
– Let data lead decisions
– Ask yourself whether it benefits the customer
– Apply the simplest solution
– Always challenge the status quo
- The technology we work with predominantly includes:
– AWS SDKs (Python / NodeJS)
– Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, ElasticBeanstalk, Kinesis, SNS, STS, IAM, CloudFormation.
– CodePipeline: GitHub, BitBucket, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy
– Amazon Connect
Who you are
- Passionate about, and able to pick quickly, new technologies.
- Passionate about programming and code quality.
- Able to show and discuss examples of your work.
- Able to deliver to a deadline.
- A team player.
- Willing to learn best practices around process, software design and documentation.
You will be responsible for
- Building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts and Product Owner.
- Working in different domains and client environments.
- Documenting standard operating procedures.
You will get to
- Build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience.
- Travel overseas and work with diverse teams.
- Build your own career path.
Instructions to Apply
- Ensure that you are attempting the test using the correct email ID.
- You must click Submit once you complete the test.
- If you need assistance during the test, click the question mark (?) in the lower-right corner of the page to raise a ticket.
- Once the test has started, the timer cannot be paused. You have to complete the test in one attempt.
- Do not close the browser window or tab of the test interface before you submit your final answers.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your system meets HackerEarth’s compatibility requirements and check your Internet connection before starting the test.
- It is recommended that you attempt the test in an incognito or private window so that any extensions installed do not interfere with the test environment.
- We recommend that you close all other windows and tabs to ensure that there are no distractions.
- Test Opens At: Mar 12, 06:30 Am
- Test Closes At: Mar 21, 01:25 Pm
- Duration: 5H
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 21/03/2021
Job Tagged in
Our clients receive outstanding service with a personal touch, combining a positive experience with the kind of expertise and professionalism that delivers the very best results for some of the biggest, most demanding and heavily regulated businesses in the UK.
ECS at a glance:
Part of the GlobalLogic family
Founded IN 2008
Over 650 employees and associates
HQ In Glasgow. Office in Edinburgh, London, Manchester & Pune
Multi Award Winning
FTSE 100 Client Base