Experis IT Recruitment for Manual Test Engineers at Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job
Urgent hiring for Manual Testing for Mumbai location. Manual Test Engineer For Mumbai location.
- Manual Test Engineer
Number of Openings
- Any Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
- 1+ Years of diverse experience in Manual Testing.
- Involved in preparing the Test cases using Excel sheet.
- Excellent working knowledge Manual Testing and UI Testing.
- Exposure to all stages of SDLC and STLC.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with test case creation, test execution and test results analyses.
- Experience on Insurance.
- Extensively proficient in Manual testing, Functional testing, end-to-end testing and UAT testing on web-based applications.
- Quick learner with the ability to grasp new technologies.
- Self-starter with good presentation and communication skills.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Experis IT Private Limited
ManpowerGroup maintains the world’s largest and industry-leading network of 3,600 offices in 80 countries and territories, generating a dynamic mix of an unmatched global footprint with valuable insight and local expertise to meet the needs of its 400,000 clients per year, across all industry sectors, small and medium-sized enterprises, local, multinational and global companies. By connecting our deep understanding of human potential to the ambitions of clients, ManpowerGroup helps the organizations and individuals we serve achieve more than they imagined because their success leads to our success. And by creating these powerful connections, we create power that drives organizations forward, accelerates personal success and builds more sustainable communities. We help power the world of work. The ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup Solutions, Manpower, Experis and Right Management.
ManpowerGroup is the most trusted brand in the industry, and was once again the only company in our industry to be named to the Ethisphere Institute’s 2012 World’s Most Ethical Companies list for our proven commitment to ethical business practices, including an outstanding commitment to ethical leadership, compliance practices and corporate social responsibility.