General Electric (GE) Recruitment for Trainee Engineers at Maharashtra
Table of Contents - Job
General Electric (GE) Trainee Engineers Maharashtra
- Trainee Engineer
- Aspiring candidates who have completed bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronic/ instrumentation/ Biomedical will be considered.
- Will closely work with the Installation Engineer to lead a customer through all aspects of GE processes
- Result oriented, willing to travel and demonstrate outstanding customer centric behavior.
- Must be able to work well within the team and effectively communicate with team members and with all levels within the client organization.
Field Service Engineer
- GE Healthcare
- Healthcare Global Services
- Category: Services
- Apr 23rd 2020
- Relocation Available: No
- This Job description is fluid for now. We will update this before onboarding. Field Service Engineer is responsible for the delivery of Services for GE Healthcare products, ensuring that systems are available to use to our customers and comply with the performance, quality, safety specifications and local regulatory requirement, as defined by Wipro GEHC.
- The trainee will work closely with the Installation Engineer, who is responsible for the implementation of GE Healthcare products, ensuring that installations are completed in a timely and quality manner in accordance with defined goals and milestones.
- Installation engineer will discuss GE Healthcare products and provide industry relevant examples with clients and other team members as well as understand and effectively communicate the clients’ needs.
- Installation engineer is responsible for independent client presentations, training, testing and live date activities for one or more customer accounts, accomplishing these responsibilities with a high degree of independence.
- Installation engineer must be able to develop effective working relationship with the client and the installation team members, and must demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism, and knowledge of healthcare business environments.
- Carry out all the administrative work related to documentation, report submission and supporting customer on regulatory compliance.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
General Electric (GE)
About Company: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.