Honeywell Recruitment for Systems Engr I – SACS at Pune
Table of Contents - Job - Honeywell
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
- Systems Engr I – SACS
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
FAS, CCTV, Access Control, Control System Hardware / Software Detail Design, Testing, FAT
- Experience in FAS, CCTV, Access Control is a Mandate.
- Executes projects independently with minimal guidance from DL / LE – Control System Hardware/ Software Detail Design, Testing, FAT with customer.
- Review project inputs and tender specification
- Should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements
- Preparation and participation for turnover meeting or project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification and sending out meeting notes
- Intake Form | Candidate Assessment
- Creates the workbook, folder structure in line with the standard practices & process
- Identifying potential issues, technical risks and flagging them proactively to DL’s
- Ensure defects are monitored and implement identified Corrective Action/Preventive Action to prevent recurrence of captured defects
- Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, highlights changes to the baselines and risks to the DL ‘s.
- Identify possible improvement opportunities in processes and standards
- Ensures that the prototype developed / final deliverable meets the functional specifications of the end user by doing thorough first level quality checks using quality checklist/software testing/lab testing where applicable
- Ensure common methods, techniques, tools and products as agreed by the knowledge communities / Process Owner Group (POG) Leaders are being effectively applied and provide feedback for future improvement
- Ensures that the deliverables are prepared in line with respect to project standards / approved prototypes and quality documents requirements
- Prepare / Review the RFI (if prepared by engineers) and email communications to customers • Preparing engineering estimates and reviewing with DL’s
- Ensuring time sheet entry into appropriate buckets by every Friday
- Develop Skills to observe NVAs and give out Kaizen ideas to reduce NVA and maximize VA for customers
- Work towards continuous Improvement while on the job to bring about Kaizen ideas and implement them
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- Familiarity with systems
- An understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
About Company: We believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today.