HSBC Hiring Challenge for Android Developers at Pune, On 11-27 June 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Android Developer Hiring Challenge
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Best In Industry
- Our technology teams at HSBC Technology India (HTI) use the latest in automation, artificial intelligence, data engineering, machine learning, cloud and biometrics to make banking simpler, better, faster and more secure for our customers.
- We invite applications for the role of Android Developer. If you are keen to work with HSBC, here’s the initial online round. Register right away!
- Challenge Format:
– 10 MCQs
– 1 programming question restricted to Kotlin
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Having hands on experience with Kotlin
- Having experience of Unit Testing, Mock Testing, UI Testing and snapshot testing
- Having experience of memory profiling and integration with monitoring tools like APP D
- Having strong knowledge around security aspect of mobile development (SSL Pinning, App Linking (Universal Linking for iOS), encryption/decryption, Secure Hardware etc.)
- Having knowledge of publishing App to Play Store
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Instructions to Apply
- OPENS AT: JUN 11, 06:00 PM IST
- CLOSES AT: JUN 27, 11:55 PM IST
- DURATION: 2H
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 27/06/2021
About Company: Founded in 1865, HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.