HSBC Recruitment for Test Analysts at Pune, Last Date – 5 July 2021
Table of Contents - Job
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Test Analyst.
- Software Engineer / Enterprise Technology
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Gathering and analyzing user requirements and translating them into system test case scenarios.
- Work with other testing groups within the organization for the integration, pairwise and operation readiness testing.
- Work effectively with the development team to ensure all testing activities completed on time and with expectations.
- Support System Acceptance Testing & System Integration Testing, Regression Testing.
- Identify data requirements.
- Preparation/Review of test cases.
- Execute test cases.
- Raise defects.
- Retest and close/reopen defects.
- Contribute in status reporting to test lead/manager.
- Knowledge of HR processes.
- Knowledge of Integrations.
- Educated to degree level (preferred – or alternatively considerably greater experience to support an analytical ability).
- Experienced with Success Factors (Certification would be added advantage).
- Understanding of Learning Management platform.
- Work experience in any Learning application (preferably Degreed) would be added advantage.
- Experience of Incident Management/Problem Management, Knowledge Management and Service Portal(ESS).
- Experience in Integration testing between Success Factors and other applications would be added advantage.
- Experienced in Writing/Updating test cases.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Testing life cycle (STLC).
- Should have working experience on Quality Centre/ Jira or any other test management tool.
- We are looking for tester who would assess software quality through manual testing.
- The prosperous candidate must be able to perform the design test cases and testing of information systems, including the design and test of application architecture, database and interfaces.
- Must possess knowledge on SAP Success Factors and Experience of Incident Management/Problem Management, Knowledge Management and Service Portal (ESS) testing.
- Experienced in Writing/Updating manual test cases. Experience in integration testing between Success Factors and other applications would be added advantage.
- Must have Functional knowledge to support regression/Service pack testing.
- Job Field : Technology
- Shift : Day Job
Instructions to Apply
- Job Posting : 21-Jun-2021, 16:50:03
- Unposting Date : 05-Jul-2021, 23:59:00
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 05/07/2021
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.