Hurix Recruitment for Project Coordinators at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Project Coordinator
- Graduate (preferably science or IT related)
- Posted: 2.7.2020
Responsibilities and key activities include but are not limited to:
- Gathering all necessary information from Client stakeholders, ensures consultancy/event agreement completion, and logistics agency to set up C3 records/contracts.
- Timely execution of contracts in line with compliance aspects.
- Invoice creation and dissemination to external stakeholders.
- Collection of expense reports and invoices from external stakeholders, check for acceptability of invoice amounts based on local compliance standards; execute accordingly.
- Understand project scope, goals and deliverables of Projects across various media.
- Effectively communicate the project requirements team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion by identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path.
- Help the project team to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project life cycle.
- Conduct project post mortems and create recommendations in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.