IBM Recruitment for Test Specialists (Automation) at Pune
Table of Contents - Job - IBM
- Test Specialist : Automation
- Testing Engineer
Number of Openings
- As a Test Specialist at IBM, your analytical and technical skills will directly impact the quality of the software we create.
- Come work in an agile environment where you will help each iteration reach the next level.
- Whether the testing is manual, automated, or cognitive, you hold a key role in releasing the best deliverables to IBM’ers and our clients.
Who you are
- As an Automation Testing Practitioner, you will design, build, test and deploy effective testing solutions which reduce the amount of manual effort in the testing process.
- You are responsible for applying automated tools in testing of applications across all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Support the test team by recommending tools and processes to automate other test activities, such as test management, reporting, test data generation and defect management.
What you’ll do
- Evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for test-ability, test cases and use cases for suitability for automation.
- Assist the development of the test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reuse for regression purposes.
- Design, build and execute automated tests to validate applications using Selenium
- Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite.
- Implement the strategy via developing, coding and executing test case and test script frameworks using automated tools such Selenium.
- Provide timely project related data as required in applicable systems and ensure timely reporting and response to client partners.
How we’ll help you grow
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- You’ll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- Profound knowledge of Software Development Process and Testing life cycle.
- Working knowledge on Java 1.7 with Selenium/Appium, Cucumber and BDD Tools along with the understanding of TestNG/Junit, Ant/Maven and Jenkins
- Hands-on experience in development of application changes, testing the changes and driving continuous delivery transformation within Scrum teams.
- Ability to drive adoption of BDD / TDD in Agile / Scrum teams.
- Demonstrated experience in designing / building test automation frameworks for service and UI based testing and understanding of DevOps and integration of test automation into Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Proven understanding of industry standard methodologies in QA – e.g. use of virtual services to test early, ideal mix of service based versus UI bases tests, risk based testing coverage, etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge around the commercial product ARIC from Feature space will be an advantage
- Experience in MongoDB and Web Services testing is highly desired
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and demonstrate sanctity of prescribed deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.